Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Birthday party pictures! : )

The big PAR-TAY!  In case you are new to our blog, Sarah's favorite thing this past year was ITSY BITSY SPIDER!  She is getting over her obsession with it now, but we still decided to make it the theme of her party...and she really, really loved it!

 Pretty girl...ready for the party!


 She was happy. ; )


 She got a pretty playhouse!


 She loved it!


It's a Spider party!  (There's a big, pink spider hanging in the corner.  She loved it!)

 Taking her spiders for a little walk


 She loved her froggy swimsuit from Big Sister!


 She sang along with us. : )


Happy birthday, Sarah!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what a beautiful birthday girl! Looks like the party was a big hit!

    I love seeing that her hair is growing in nicely. Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, she is so precious!!! I am so happy for you guys, I know it's been rough, but I also know that she has lit up your lives! And you guys have impacted others with your faith. :) Looks like you had a wonderful party!

    ReplyDelete