Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I posted this on June 6:

I thought I would let you all know that after two nights of chemo, Sarah is doing great! She has had NO ill effects from the chemo, and the dr. said this would be the time she would be feeling neauseous. (I am not talking about low blood counts. It is almost inevitable that that will happen. It just hasn't happened yet.) She is eating well, and smiling and laughing like normal, as long as she has her wonderful pain meds. Her pain is from the tumor pushing in her eye, so when it starts shrinking, that pain should start going away.


God is seriously working already. We can feel Him holding us up, and Sarah is feeling so well, that it really makes it easier. We are having so much fun with our little sweetheart. Although, spending almost entire days with a toddler is tiring, we are so thankful for this time we can spend with her alone without having to clean, cook, do school or tend to the boys. (But I do miss my boys!! Can't wait to see them!!) So, please do not stop praying! God is hearing and answering!! love, Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment