Thursday, December 2, 2010

I'm BACK!!!

Hello, everyone who might still be checking in to read my blog after what seems like a long absence on my part...

My boys and I just got back from sunny Arizona where my parents live!  I love my family so much.  I loved every second of being with them all.  My two brothers and I all live in different states--different from each other and my parents, so it was such a treasured time all being together even if for just a little while.  I do wish Scott and my girls could have been there, but in some ways it was kind of nice.  A little break from toddlerhood days for a while. 

Waiting for the plane...First plane ride.  They were really excited!


Thanksgiving Dinner at my Mom's house.  Yummy!


My mom had a million presents for everyone. 

We went to a fun park nearby.  This is my sister in law with most of the kids.


Loving Arizona!


Ben loved Bella, my brother's dog so much.  I think I need to get him a little dog.  (We already have a big one!)


Here we all are...my brothers and their families and us!


Hunting for scorpions at my dad's house.  They did find one!

My dad treated us to the Natural History Museum.  Loved it!


And he also treated us to the science museum.  Here is Ben's favorite part--a stomach that made belching and other lovely gassy noises...

Spending time with cousins we never see. 


We climbed half way up a mile-high mountain with my dad.  So much fun!


This is what we came to Arizona to do...swim!


Aaaaah...Hot tub!


Ben said it was the BEST day of his life. : )


We said good-bye to this...


And we said good-bye to this...

But that's okay.  We came back to the snow!!  And the boys played outside all day. : )

We had a wonderful time, and Scott and Cassandra did fine with Sarah while we were gone.  She is still doing great, by the way!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I'm so happy you're back!! And what I want to know is, why the heck didn't you take me with you?! What a fun get-away!

    Glad you are home safely to your hubby and girlies!

    Love ya, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, it looks so beautifully warm!! Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete