Thursday, March 13, 2014

The moment we've all been waiting for............

We got our travel approval!!!!!
 
 
Finally, finally, finally, after over a year of waiting and watching our sweet girl growing older in pictures,  we are at the end of this journey and will soon be on our way!!
 
 
Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how excited I am.  I've been trying to wrap my brain around this, and organizing in my head everything I need to do now before we go!
 
Here's a picture of her with some birthday presents she received.
 
 
I just love that tiara and necklace and purse.  She is just ready to go!  And we are soooo ready! :)
 


5 comments:

  1. At last, at last, at last! Congratulations! I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So thrilled to hear this! I will be praying for you as you go get your little girl. Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! :) I would love to get together when we get back. We can celebrate God's awesomeness in giving our children to us! :)

      Delete
  3. I am just so excited for you guys I can hardly stand it!!! Corrie is coming home! What an amazing blessing!!!! Can't wait to see her in your arms!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Karmen!! I so wish we lived close!!!

      Delete