Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Just checking in...

Hi, everyone!

Just checking in since I haven't been on here in a while.  Life has been rich and full like usual.  We have our joys and disappointments going on all the time, don't we?  Overall, I am so thankful for this winter full of snow (We've had over 100 inches total this year.  So fun!)  and my house full of kids (soon to be fuller) and my amazing husband.  He's been up to something really awesome, and I'll share that with you next time.  I'll give you a hint...it has to do with our doctor Sarah.  For now, I will just say that we are patiently waiting for the glorious email or phone call, or whatever...announcing our travel approval.  It seemed to be taking forever, and then I realized that it was Chinese New Year over there, so of course nothing would happen.  And then CNY was done, but we still haven't heard anything.  It's frustrating for sure, but I truly do trust that God's timing is always right.  During the big celebration there, all the nannies leave for a week, and volunteers from the states stay with the babies.  Some of them were so kind to take lots of pictures of Corrie for us!  Here are a few of them...



 Can you spot her in this picture with all her little siblings?
 

 
And we got some videos that are complete treasures to me.  She is learning some ASL.  She melts my heart!
 
I hope you all are having a terrific winter.  Thanks for stopping by!
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment