Saturday, October 5, 2013

DTC!!

Our dossier is winging its way to China as I type!

Wow...that whole paperwork process is so crazy and long,  I almost can't believe it's done.  And I can thank my hubby because since he is the one who is better with those sorts of things (I do not win any prizes for organization and would probably lose or spill something on the forms), he is the one who has done most of the work.  Still, in all seriousness, we are thankful that God brought us through that, and there were a few hurdles this time.  We are so very thankful that we are at this point in the process of bringing home our very special girl!

 
 
How sweet are these pictures?  I would love to meet this precious lady someday who obviously loves her so much.
 
Looking at these pictures just reminds me again...that I am completely humbled when I think that God would trust me with the awesome privilege and responsibility of being "Mom"--to children I've given birth to, and more amazingly, to children I never felt growing inside me, or even knew as infants.
 
 I will never get over that fact .  
 
Lord, that I would live my life as Mom to them to the best of my ability.  Help me to love them like You do...  
 
Blessings to you, friends!      
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment