Saturday, September 21, 2013

My heart did a flip when I saw this picture...



And I sort of got goosebumps...and I felt all melty...and my day that had begun kind of lousy suddenly felt like sunshine!

How many ways do I love this picture??  Well, I love the fun slide and sweet aunties in the background, reminding me how loved this girl is...  I love the cute, flowery dress and especially those little pink crocs...   I love how confidently she is standing and the look on her face telling me "I am doing fine, Mom!"  AND her two little thumbs up signs.  Those about did me in. :)  This little girl is absolutely precious--to God, to those who already know her, and to US!! 

And...we are sending in our dossier on Monday!!!  One step closer!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this photo and the beautiful Corrie in it!!! I have several photos of Corrie from our time in China, and maybe even some videos. Our daughter was Corrie's roommate when she was at Morning Star. I would love to share them with you if you are interested. Please contact me at kbernacchi@allied.coop or go to our blog at www.babybernacchi.com. I am SOOO excited that Corrie has a family!!!!

    ReplyDelete