Wednesday, April 9, 2014

We have Corrie!

HI, everyone!  If you've been checking my blog but not finding anything new, I'm sorry.  We've been having many technical difficulties.  I did want to give you a quick update with a couple of pictures.  

I have to write quickly because I lose my connection, but we have Corrie!  And we are all doing great!  She is utterly precious.  So happy and fun, eats and sleeps well, and loves us (and most of all her daddy.  She just lights up when he comes in the room.)  We are so blessed and in love with this little peanut.  And she LOVES to play, play, play, so we go to bed exhausted each night.  (Well, part of that exhaustion comes from not being able to sleep on this bed.  I'm not sure why they bother with beds in this hotel.  They could save money and just put blankets on the floor. )  Anyway...

Thank you to all who have been praying.  God is good.  :)

We have lots of pictures, but many are on my camera and we can't put them on here until we get home.  We have a few from the cell phone, but only these two made it on here because of the technical difficulties.  The first one is from when we were making the adoption official.  Corrie gives her new family the thumbs up!  I will write lots more when I am able.  :)








8 comments:

  1. Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! So very happy to see her with FAMILY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to see her happily with a family!!!! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH, how WONDERFUL!!!! I am so happy! Congratulations!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is precious, and so blessed to have you guys for a family!!! I'm so excited for you all!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so thankful you have her!!!! I love her!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very thankful!!!! So glad things are going well and Corrie is finally with her family .. Cannot wait for the whole story, just know we are praying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful. I am thrilled for ALL of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOOOHOOOOOO!!!! My heart is overjoyed for you all! Thank You, Lord!

    ReplyDelete